Friday, April 7, 2017

Guest Potter at Oak Park Brewing Company!

Soooooooo... This here's a visit with a fellow potter and great young guy who has a fun vlog, "The Apprentice Potter," on YouTube.

We met up at Consumnes River College and struck up a nice friendship, which has continued even though the college system booted me out because I've taken all the classes I can. (Effing budget cuts!)

A couple of corrections for the video, though...

I'm an investor, not an owner.
The art featured is arranged by one of the folks at the Brewery, not by me, although I support it completely! (I wish I had come up with the idea, but I didn't...)

But, enjoy the video. And ignore how many times I lick my fingers, 'cause, DAYAM! That sauce was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.