Friday, October 19, 2018

Hallowe'en Reading

This time of year, when the night grows longer and the days cooler, when the wind starts to moan down our chimneys, it's time to curl up in our warm abodes and read a good book.

Or a hundred and nine of them!

I've pulled together a Pinterest board containing a number of books on Hallowe'en and horror. Some are prop-related. Some are party ideas or pumpkin-carving ideas.

Many are straight-up horror and ghost stories for those chilly Fall nights.

If you explore the board and find something you'd like to read, click on it and it'll take you over to Amazon so you can purchase it.

Click here to go to My Scary Bookshelf.

And happy exploring!

4 comments:

  1. I just read Dark Harvest for the first time ever this month. Absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Dark Harvest, and I love it. Would love to see it made into a movie, but I know they would screw it up.
    I also recommend The Manse, by Lisa W. Cantrell. https://www.amazon.com/Manse-Lisa-W-Cantrell/dp/0812516737

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Manse sounds great but looks like it's out of print based on the crazy prices people are asking for it. Have to check my library for that one.

      I agree, Dark Harvest would be an amazing movie if done correctly.

      Delete
  3. I have SO MANY books on my 'to-be-read' shelf. It may be years before I get through them all. Still, off to check our your pinterest page. Trouble!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.