Friday, August 9, 2019

Handmade Halloween Finds

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166655658/sugar-skulls-halloween-gifts-dia-de-los
Sugar Cube Skulls by Dem Bones
It's been a while since I've had the Hallowe'en itch, as much as I hate to admit it! I've been juggling too much, as always, and have made a very deliberate decision to step back and take a breath.

While my plans for World Domination are still an organic process, taking a break from considering where I want the Capital of the World to be (Fiji? Hawaii? Switzerland?) seems to be the sensible thing to do so my ideas can develop further.

To this end, I've been perusing Etsy for the best Hallowe'en things with which to stock my palatial space!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/128130887/summer-solstice-bar-soap-blend-475-oz
 Those of you who have been following me for a while, know I'm a big fan of Three Sisters Apothecary line of soaps, lotions and all things body care! Emma Mann, the owner, has just released her new (I believe, seasonal) collection, "Summer Solstice." I can tell you it smells like summer! Sun, citrus, and all things light and fresh!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/626547788/sanderson-sisterhalloween-shirthocus?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=halloween&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&frs=1&col=1
For tootling around town, I found this delightful Hocus Pocus-themed t-shirt! I love it, and you always know who the cool people are by their reaction to the shirt!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/468108084/halloween-whiskey-glass-dracula?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=halloween&ref=sc_gallery-1-6&plkey=488bd33696b9c7126b0e07117ef6a7ea2b859395%3A468108084&frs=1
 And who doesn't love a sip of adult beverage when they get home from a long, hard day at the cemetery? Sip and read some fine literature simultaneously with this elegant glass!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/632846428/halloween-jewelry-skull-jewelry-pumpkin?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=halloween&ref=sc_gallery-250-11&plkey=b0bfbe440e97bb228c35c55afeca0b1ef591377c%3A632846428
Sometimes, you just have to get your Hallowe'en bling going on, right? I can't think of a better bracelet than this one
https://www.etsy.com/listing/465748537/halloween-pillow-halloween-decor-vintage?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=halloween&ref=sr_gallery-237-12&organic_search_click=1&frs=1
I simply adore this pillow by Elliot Heath Designs. I may get one for my bed... 
I think I might know who I'll be for Hallowe'en this year... Ziggy Stardust! Made by Z'Mad Masker, who seems to have a brilliant eye for faces!

In the mood, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.