Wednesday, September 25, 2019

New Jacks!

Although I no longer have my own space to make ceramics, I did manage to get a few (very few) jack-o'-lanterns made and fired in time for the season!
 You can still see the video of how I make them at my YouTube channel.
Click on each pic to be taken to the listing, or just head on over to ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store to see all the offerings, including 100% beeswax tea candles and votives!
You can also pick up my limited edition container candle, pictured above. 100% beeswax in an 8 oz. tin, from bees here in Los Angeles.

And thank you, as always, for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.