Wednesday, October 6, 2021

My Scary Bookshelf

Some of you may be looking for some creepy stories you can curl up with as the weather turns to the cool, crisp days and nights of Fall. I post this Pinterest board of stories every year because I generally will add to it, little by little, every year. And also, because I need a place to got to, to remind myself of the stories I want to read or re-read.

So click on the scarecrow above to be taken to the board and peruse the offerings there! 

Yes, qualifying purchases on Amazon may lad me a microscopic commission, but don't worry. I won't be using the wads of cash to go to space or anything dumb like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.