Thursday, August 8, 2024

Now on Language of the Soul!


A little while back, my friend (and author, and former Disney animator, and former teacher at Art Center here in L.A.) Dominick DOmingo reached out and asked if I'd be interested in being a guest on his podcast, Language of the Soul.

Y'all know I can ramble on about creativity in all its many forms, so of course I said I'd be happy to!

The episode drops today! Head on over to Buzzsprout to get a listen.

As an aside, I am so humbled to be joining the ranks of his previous guests, most of whom are well-known in their own industries and have accomplished so very much in the name of creativity!

Thanks, Dominick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.