Sunday, October 4, 2026

La Bruja

La Bruja sung by Rosy Arango here.

Ay, qué bonito es volar
Oh, how beautiful it is to fly

A las dos de la mañana
At two in the morning

A las dos de la mañana
At two in the morning

Ay, qué bonito es volar, ay mamá
Oh, how beautiful it is to fly, oh mom

Volar y dejarse caer
To fly and let yourself fall

En los brazos de una dama
In a lady's arms

En los brazos de una dama
In a lady's arms

Ay, qué bonito es volar, ay mamá
Oh, how beautiful it is to fly, oh mom

Me agarra la bruja
The witch grabs me

Me llena de flores
She fills me with flowers

Me vuelve racimo
She turns me into a bunch

De muchos colores
Of many colors

Me agarra la bruja
The witch grabs me

Me sahúma el pañuelo
She incenses my handkerchief

Me cura de todo
She cures me of everything

De todo lo ajeno
Of everything that's alien

¡Ay dígame y dígame y dígame usted!
Oh, tell me and tell me and tell me, sir!

¿Cuántas criaturitas se ha chupado usted?
How many little creatures have you sucked?

Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna lo sé
None, none, none, I know

Ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted
I'm intent on sucking you

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.