Thursday, June 27, 2013

Deviant Artist-Brian Kesinger

Otto and Victoria characters via Deviant Art. I can't in good conscience post more
than this, as he's a pro and doesn't deserve to have stuff stolen! Copyrights, kids!
I finally caved in and joined Deviant Art. No, I'm not very active, as I have plenty to do these days and am not sure how to get it all done, but I do look at it every so often.

Yesterday, I got a newsletter from them, featuring the art of Brian Kesinger, who started working on Disney's Tarzan when he got out of high school!

Yes. High school. Pretty amazing!

He still works for Disney and does his own art. One of his mediums? Tea! Those watercolor-like drawings/paintings are just delightful!

Do go see the interview with Brian on Deviant Art.

Here's a link to Brian's FAQ page. And a link to his Wordpress site. You can pre-order his new book, "Walking Your Octopus: A Guidebook to the Domesticated Cephalopod" through Amazon. I already did. I'm sure I can pretend I ordered it for my niece or nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.