Sunday, December 9, 2012

There and Back Again

It's over. Two wonderful weeks in Hawaii are behind us, and it's time to figure out where in the hell that Tiki we bought is supposed to fit in our luggage! (And how we're supposed to get all the chocolate macadamia nut candies into our suitcases, too!)


Be that as it may, I wanted to let you know that I plan to hit the ground running and start glazing some more Christmas ornaments with a certain nightmare-ish skeleton face on them and hope to have them out of the kiln by the beginning of next week at the latest. I'll also be posting some of the other ornaments I have during this week, plus various and sundry bowls and pitchers and other hand made things that will make for great Solstice and Christmas gifts.

So stay tuned! I'll post them here as soon as I can!


2 comments:

  1. Skeleton ornaments.....Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii? Damn. I can only dream. Hope it was good.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.