Monday, September 8, 2014

The Season is Creeping Up!

It looks like Creepy L.A. has just released a listing for all manner of scary events going on in L.A. and Southern California during the greatest season of them all! It makes me want to go for a visit, especially since the Bloodshed Brothers Field of Screams Haunted Stadium is going to have five different attractions set up this year!

Creepy L.A.'s haunted attraction listing here. More haunts are being added every day, and if you know of one which needs to make the list, contact them and give them the 411!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.