Tuesday, January 19, 2016

West Coast Haunters Convention

Looks like I'll be at West Coast Haunters Convention in Portland, Oregon, this year!

This makes me inordinately happy. I was lucky enough to attend West Coast Haunters Convention early on, before they snagged the Doubletree Hotel in Portland for the gathering. 

This convention is like old home week for me. I get to meet up with the Davis Graveyard gang along with a number of the who's who of the haunting world, and I love it!
The costume ball is the best I've attended to date, and allows all of us to take a break from the show floor and classes (not to mention the ongoing Nerf Gun war) and socialize with each other.

Of course, I'll be vending while I'm there, so I reckon I ought to start making some Hallowe'en ceramics, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.