Monday, February 22, 2016

Menagerie Wine

I live in wine country, pretty much perfectly between Napa and Amador counties, inarguably the best places in the United States for wine. I'm a short distance from Lodi, too, and Lodi is no slouch in the winemaking department, either.

As a result of living in such a wine-rich environment, I've collected quite a few wine accessories. Among my very favorite is a gift from a friend, a zombie wine pourer.
Unfortunately for me, I went to use it, and the rubber sleeve had somehow disappeared. I wasn't about to throw it away, so I used the good old search engine to see if I could get a replacement. I found it on the Menagerie website. I'm happy to say, I found out they have more nifty wine pourers of all kinds! Skulls, vampires, and witches and jack-o'-lanterns to come!
They have more "normal" wine pourers, for those who want them. Each are whimsical and would make wonderful gifts for your wine enthusiast friends.

Of course, the wine pourers would be best with a lovely wine cup from my ShellHawk's Creations shop... (Like that incredibly smooth plug?)
More here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.