Thursday, June 9, 2016

Getting Taxes Organized for Next Year

The trauma of getting my tax information together every year makes me want to procrastinate. I truly hate having to crunch numbers when I'm not at work, and sometimes, I'm at a loss as to how to properly categorize some of my business spending. Add in the online sales, and it can get a bit complicated for my right brain.

Dammit, Jim! I'm an artist, not an accountant!

But recently, IRS.com (not the same as IRS.gov, to which we pay our taxes, I need to point out!) came out with an infographic to help get things organized for next year. I'll pass it along, in the hopes that it will help out, with the disclaimer that I'm not an accountant, and that you should always contact your tax professional about your taxes!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.