Saturday, May 14, 2022

It's a Process

Just a big ol' photo dump! You guys know the drill by now! 




OK, small explanation here. These guys are all for the Raku firings I do. They get a special type of glaze.


Homemade Raku kiln, below.





The guys above before the excess carbon was scrubbed off after I pulled them out of the post-firing reduction.


These cuties are scrubbed and ready to go! I may end up doing a "mug shot" shoot this weekend.

I actually had to stop before all the firings were done on Sunday, due to simple exhaustion. Multiple Raku firings in one day really take it out of me. But the results are delightful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.