Saturday, May 21, 2022

WIP - Pumpkin People!

I'm still chugging along on making fun stuff for Midsummer Scream. As I've mentioned before, the ideas for pieces are flowing so much faster than I have time to execute them, so I have to stop myself from exploring a bunch of different directions at once and make a decision to make blocks of them, instead.

This week is a return to my pumpkin people. 



I finished one yesterday, the rest await their hands and treat bags/sacks when I get to it this morning.

And yes, the above will ultimately be treat bags.



This little guy has just charmed the daylights out of me. I feel like he's saying, "Yes, I'm creepy, but it's just the way I was made! I'm actually very sweet!" Sort of like a creepy Jessica Rabbit.


I'll be making more of these guys coming soon! I'm already looking ahead to the glazing/decorating phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.