Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baking G.A.L.S.

 photo OBGSQLarge.jpg
Now that I'm finally back to some sort of a regular routine (still have to finish taxes, though :/), I'm back to being a team leader for Operation Baking G.A.L.S.

I'm lucky that some of my neighbors have joined in on this venture, so the crew to whom we ship get lots of goodies, all at once! If you can, pop over to the site and sign up to support our troops deployed in a war zone. They really do appreciate getting nice things in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.