Thursday, May 9, 2013

E.D.H. Art and Wine Affaire This Weekend!

I simply can't believe the El Dorado Hills Art and Wine Affaire is this weekend, already! 

I don't feel prepared-I never do, truth to tell-but I don't feel as stressed and crazy about it as I did last year, for some reason. Maybe it's because I have some new sculpture to fill out the booth and bring people in:
Not to blow my own horn, but this sculpture makes me smile every time I look at it! I'll be taking some pics of it today on my new, super fancy graduated background so it looks all artsy and stuff! ;)

Of course, The Most Interesting Jackalope in the World will be there, too. (I need pics of him today, too. I'm just not satisfied with what I have!
After the show, it's straight into Hallowe'en prep, as I'm heading to the West Coast Haunter's Convention at the end of the month. I hope to bring a bunch of new and very cool Hallowe'en goodies to the show. It should be loads of fun!

In any case, if you're local and are planning to head over to the E.D.H. Art and Wine Affaire, please stop by the ShellHawk's Creations booth and say hello! I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.