Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Annual Mug Shot

I got it done! W00T!

"The Annual Mug Shot," as I like to call it, got done this past weekend! The Mug Shot consists of the lion's share of jack-o'-lanterns and pumpkin people I create in a season. Sometimes, they're missing a few friends, who have gone home with their new families. Sometimes, unfortunately, the friends they started out with have suffered too much in the firing and have broken or been otherwise damaged.

This year, however, there were so many of my jacks which came through, I had to do two separate mug shots to include them all!

Part of the reason is the fireplace I have now is smaller than the one I had in previous years. But I think they still look good, don't you?


Remember how I mentioned that a few have already gone to their new homes? Below is a jack I made for Chad Savage of Sinister Visions, from a jack design he did, called, "Howler."

Pic courtesy of Chad Savage.

 

Other folks I know have been collecting my jacks and other work for years! Above is a picture they sent me of their mantle. Below, my work is joined by a piece made by one of my favorite artists, Chicken Lips!


I've said it many times; I love making things people love to have in their homes!

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.