Monday, July 12, 2021

Racing towards Goal #1

I've been so busy juggling life, work, side jobs and making Supernatural mugs! I mean, holy goodnight! It's been stressful, but in the best of possible ways!


I've had varied success in adding words so that they're legible. I tried carving, but the grog in the clay keeps messing things up, so I'm back to using letter stamps and inlaying color into the words. It's a pretty painstaking process!

I've been waiting to hear back from the ceramics center regarding firing costs for both the bisque firing and the subsequent glaze firing, as well as when they can fit me in. Now, I actually have a date! Hooray!



I get to go load their kiln on the 25th, first thing in the morning! It'll be the first time I'll be loading a kiln, myself, since I left Folsom, and I'm really looking forward to it! At long last, I feel like things are getting back to a steady normal!

More news coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.