Sunday, December 19, 2021

Season's Screamings!

Just a few pics from Season's Screamings in Pasadena, which is still going on today, in case you can make it!



Although most people seemed to be a little on the tired side (setup was Friday morning, and the show opened on Friday evening), spirits were high! We were getting to see each other again and share in our favorite hobby/lifestyle: spookiness! 





I got to see some of my favorite vendors and some friends whom I've missed very much over the last couple of years of lockdowns. I've been like most people these days: isolated and loving it! And I know that's the time I need to kick my own butt and get out to see folks.







Sorry the video isn't better, but I loved the Scrooge vibe on this effect! If I had a good place to project this, I probably would!

I'm looking forward to the conventions coming in the New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen pics popping up in my Insta feed too, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.