Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Booth Upgrade

The old booth was serviceable. Somewhat generic, though the coffin shelves were a nice touch. Sporting the usual Halloween lights around the ordinary shelving, it had nothing really stand-out to recommend it, aside from its contents.

Any attempts to redesign it were shot down by the other person I had in my life at that time.

Well, that's not an issue, any more. Amazing how much growth and expansion can happen when your wings aren't being clipped, eh?

Sneak peek:

Full reveal this weekend!

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.