Tuesday, July 19, 2022

El Día De Los Muertos

I received a catalog in the mail from USPS yesterday and was delighted to be reminded they released these Day of the Dead stamps in September of last year. (It's been crazy here, so perhaps I can be forgiven for my lapse!)



In perusing the catalog, I discovered the USPS isn't offering their 2019 issued Spooky Silhouettes stamps any longer. (A bummer, certainly, but maybe your local post office still has a few left?) Even so, adding Day of the Dead stamps to your outgoing Halloween cards this year could be just the thing to brighten someone's day. 

Out of curiosity, I did a search for other skeleton-themed stamps and came up with these two beauties from the long-ago.



The last one is from an art display in Wales from a few years back. Artist unknown. Pretty creepy, eh? I love the way they used the blue palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.