Friday, June 30, 2023

New Needful Things WIP/Shop is Open!

 

 

I am loving these new underglaze transfers so much! There are so many nifty combinations to play with. I think that I'll eventually design a few of my own, but these are a great jumping off point. Thank you, Elan Transfers!



And the ShellHawk's Creations Etsy shop is open until tomorrow night, since my wares will be available at Geeky Teas and Games in Burbank on Saturday!

It's amazing how many great things creative energy is bringing into life right now. I'm just basking in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.