Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nifty Etsy Find

Nothing says, "Wash up before you touch my milky white skin, or I'll kill you and exsanguinate your body," like this coffin soap.

You know the type. Bad boy, dirty hands, axle grease, leather jacket, the keys to your heart. His smile is slow, his hands are fast and he knows just how to make you melt. This is for the men that get grungy working hard and need something to get the crud off their hands. Also good for using on those scaley man feet :) The scent (Black Earth) I've created for this soap is highly male, earthy, sensuous. Bold. The scrub end is organic coffee which safely runs down the drain without causing problems and is great for scrubbing dirt out of your favorite boy. 

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.