Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Quick One

I've been searching for ideas to improve the look of my booth, and of course, Pinterest has a bunch of ideas!
Coffin plans via bookalicio.us blog.
The goal? Sucker someone in to help me make a few coffin-shaped shelves out of old pallet wood. My new work has a plethora of pallets that come in almost weekly, it seems, and I have a small load of it in the garage, waiting to be made into something cool.

Oh, and Pinterest has a load of pallet project ideas, too, for when you're done building your props! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.