Thursday, December 4, 2014

News

Getting ready for glazing!
It's been a week since Thanksgiving and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I've been prepping the house for my shoulder surgery and getting loose ends tied up. And by loose ends, I mean getting one final load of ware glazed and fired. The kiln is still cooling. I may be able to open it tomorrow!

I'm also trying to clear out my collection of ceramic ball ornaments, so do stop by the ShellHawk's Creations shop if you're looking for Secret Santa/ornament exchange/hostess gifts! I only have four Jack ornaments left, and have decided I won't be making any more of them, so if you've wanted them, now is the time!

I also have more traditional ornaments, all ceramic and tougher than your typical glass ornaments, plus Christmas plates.
Thanks, too for following along on my adventures and being so supportive. It's much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.