Friday, August 7, 2015

ScareLA - Finally Here!

I drove down to L.A. yesterday morning, starting out at 4:30AM to miss traffic and have some time to tie up loose ends. And by loose ends, I mean pick up banners and take a nap!

Today is setup, and tomorrow, the floor opens at 11:00AM, so come on out and see me at booth 613, by the slider stage! I'll be doing my lecture from 12:30 to 2:00, so I won't be in the booth at that time, but otherwise, I'll be lurking around! I'll try to post pictures for you!

Don't forget to order your tickets online (I think you still can!) and use SCARESHELL at checkout for a discount. Hopefully it's not too late!

See you there!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.