Thursday, August 20, 2015

New in the Shop!

T-shirts, with art by Bob Lizarraga!
I sent Bob some sketches last year, and we talked about the direction in which I wanted it to go. After some back and forths and some wonderful tweaking on his part, he came up with some spooktacular art!
After Bob was done, I sent them over to Evenas Design for the craft beer label treatment. 
"So this skeleton walks into a bar..."
 And then, there was The Great ShellHawk's Creations Photo Shoot at Oak Park Brewing Company! These crazy kids had fun with this amateur photographer, but even more fun was when one of them busted out some props and costume parts!
 And soon, there will be coffee mugs and beer steins available! (And yes, some jacks will be up soon, too!)
Order your shirt at ShellHawk's Creations Etsy Store! And spread the word, too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.