Monday, October 5, 2015

Boosting the Signal: The Great Pumpkin Project

I found this on Pumpkinrot's page, and I need to join in the fun:
The Great Pumpkin Project: Jack O'Lanterns left anonymously in lonely places, near abandoned buildings, alongside roads... anywhere that'll give the passerby a burst of Halloween, and some questions.
Click here for Rot's post. It seems that Adam, the originator of the project, is going to get him a jpg of the designs you see above, to be left with the jacks in their places.

Oh, I do so love the month of October!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.