Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halloween Merch!

Click on the pic to be taken to my Etsy store, ShellHawk's Creations
If you ever wondered what it would be like if the Spirit of Halloween had a craft brewery, wonder no longer!

Although (sadly) the beer doesn't exist (yet), there are some wonderfully spooky designs available in my Etsy store!
Spooky artist Bob Lizarraga and I put our creative heads together to create the art, and sent the designs over to Evenas Design for the craft beer label treatment. I'm pretty darn happy with the results!
The t-shirts are screen-printed on snuggly soft cotton, and I have both women's and men's sizes and models. (Crew neck for the guys, v-neck for the ladies.)
I have a limited amount of beer steins available for the season, of two different types, one in each design.
So, please fund my clay habit by running over to my Etsy store, ShellHawk's Creations, and buying a little something for yourself!

Jack-o'-lanterns will be in the shop next week, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.