Sunday, August 22, 2021

Getting Ready for Shipping Season!


It's getting to crunch time, and while I'm nowhere near as prepared for the Halloween rush as I normally am, I take comfort in the fact that I'm ready for packing and shipping, at the very least! I have my little extras for my return clients and those who like to buy multiple items from me all ready to go!


And even though I'm down to my very last glaze test on those Supernatural mugs - which should get fired this week at the ceramics center -  I'm prepared to ship them. I'm just hoping that I don't end up having to trash them all!

I've been considering my footprint where shipping is concerned, and I've managed to find a few products which are reducing the amount of plastic I have to use when I ship.

Case in point: Net Zero's Self Adhesive Kraft Paper Tape!


I felt bad about using the regular packing tape since I'm relatively sure it stays in landfills forever without breaking down, so I decided to try this, instead. I also got self adhesive labels to print out my shipping labels instead of printing and taping them to the box. I re-use packing materials and sometimes, I re-use boxes, too.

So perhaps when you order from me, your order will come in an Amazon box or something similar, but it's all for the greater good, eh?


Heh. I always like an excuse to use a Hot Fuzz reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.