Friday, August 13, 2021

On a Side Note: Bridgewater

Just a quick post for your edification: Bridgewater horror podcast: LISTEN TO IT! 

Many of you who follow my blog are here for the Halloween and horror and are in the throes of building your Hallowe'en displays and walk-throughs for this year. If you're looking for something to listen to while covering yourself in Great Stuff and Monster Mud, this really is it! Very well produced, with Misha Collins (Supernatural) and Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog), the story takes you on the journey of an area of the country known as the Bridgewater Triangle. It's a place where strange things are commonplace...

Anyway, I gotta run, but do listen to this! I signed up for Podbean because I wanted to listen to the Wayward Sisters podcast, which is done by former Supernatural cast members Briana Buckmaster and Kim Rhodes. When I ran out of episodes, I ran across Bridgewater. Glad I did!

1 comment:

  1. I grew up about 15 minutes away from Bridgewater so I was pretty excited to see this coming out!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.