Tuesday, October 24, 2023

There's Still Time!

ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store is open and you can still get your handmade Halloween fix in time for the big night! Click on any of these pics to be taken to the listing.



Recent reviews:

"Once I got the item which is beautiful btw. I noticed that I had gotten some sister pumpkins years ago that seemed a bit similar. Sure enough they are related. Signed ShellHawks Creations. Thanks so much for continuing your art. So I can continue to collect. Your stuff is beautiful." - Will

"Love this necklace it’s so well made. The colors of the beads and the crow/raven pendant its orange background. It’s perfect to wear all year around, not just for Halloween. I’m the raven/crow in Native American astrology. So I feel so connected to this . Lots of lil Halloween gifts were closed too very well packaged with lots of love and care. Thank you so much." - dkmk2004

"This piece is delightfully spooky and so well crafted by such a gifted potter!! Lickity-split shipping and packaged with care to assure a safe journey—so very pleased!!!" -gundersnaps2

"ShellHawk is the best ever and everyone should buy stuff from her." - Rachel
I particularly like that last review... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.