Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update-Don't Start the Zombie Apocalypse

Well, boys and girls, there are only 15 more subscriptions left until the big raffle, and only those first 250 will qualify for Juneau Studios Lizzy Borden mirror prop. (As if you didn't already know this, right?)
And even though many of you are righteously tired of the relentless promotion (as are we!), I had to share this new commercial with you, voiced by our own Revenant. Absolutely hilarious! Click on the pic to watch it!
If you're interested, here's Chris with the latest Hauntcast update. Halloween Asylum just donated a prize and will be giving discounts, and I think a few others have joined, as well.

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.