Saturday, August 21, 2010

Horror Scholarship

I was just contacted by the nice folks over at Star Costumes who tell me they've created a Horror Scholarship! It's a $1000 scholarship designed to provide assistance to students studying to work in the horror industry.


I have to say that not only do I heartily approve, but I encourage all of you to spread the word so people can take advantage of this great opportunity.

Star Costumes Horror Scolarship information page. Go there and find out the details. And please, pass this on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm just stopping by to let you know I got you added to the guest list for my Halloween blog party. THANKS so much for wanting to party with me!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.