Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tokyo Milk

I ran across this in January 2009, in O Magazine. Yesterday was Clean-Out-the-Strata-in-Your-Home-Office-Before-it-Falls-on-Your-Head-and Kills-You Day, so it surfaced again! (Whew! Now I can throw this damn clipping out!)

My eye was first caught by the skull-and-crossbones motif as I was leafing through the magazine, so I tore out the page and set it aside. I looked up the website yesterday to get an idea of what these neat little perfumes might smell like, and I think I might have to put one or two on my Great Pumpkin list. I'll give you the manufacturer's descriptions for each, starting with the one to the left, here.

Poe's Tobacco
No. 1 Parfum

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with Poe's own raven.

Deeply nostalgic: Tobac, Tea Leaves, Amberwood & Autumn Apple


Dead Sexy

No. 6 Parfum

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with an image of a the iconic skull and crossbones

Romantic & Ethereal: Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid, Ebony





Honey & The Moon

No. 10 Parfum

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with Summer's buzzing bee.

Subtly sweet: Honey, Sugared Violet, Jasmine & Sandalwood




They have some fun little oddities for sale, along with candles, soaps and cosmetics. I haven't tried them as of yet, but I thought, at least, you all might find it interesting to look at!

Tokyo Milk website here.

1 comment:

  1. I've found these at the Anthropology store at the mall here, and at a local Art supply store of all places called Sam Flax. And although they do smell nice in the bottle, I didn't care for them on my skin. But I have weird chemistry with perfumes and am very picky. But the bottles are great aren't they? I bet they'd smell great on someone else. Woe is me...always seems to be the case...ha! Great find! :o)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.