Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oak Park Brewing Company

Most of you who know me, know that Mr. ShellHawk and I are blessed with friends in diverse fields. One group of friends is starting the Oak Park Brewing Company, but has fallen short on items needed for their brewery. They've started a Kickstarter campaign to cover the shortfall:



I have to say, I love their beer! They've won some awards in several micro-brew competitions, and I feel they're well worth investing in. (I'll be investing in them, myself!)

So check out the campaign and donate if you feel it's a good thing to do. After all, it's in the name of creating great beer, so how bad could it be? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.