Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Season of the Witch


"Do I need a reason? Mrs. Kupfer was right, you know. I do love a good joke, and this is the best ever, a joke on the children. But there's a better reason." 

"You don't really know much about Halloween. You thought no further than the strange custom of having your children wear masks and go out begging for candy." 

"It was the start of the year in our old Celtic lands and we'd be waiting... in our houses of wattles and clay. The barriers would be down, you see. Between the real and the unreal."


"And the dead is looking in... to sit by our fires of turf. Halloween. The festival of Samhain."

The last great one took place three thousand years ago and the hills ran red... with the blood of animals and children."

- Conal Cochran


I still think Halloween III - Season of the Witch is about as underrated as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.