Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Three Sisters Apothecary

I seldom take commissions, anymore, and never from strangers. I've had some bad experiences and they mostly turn out to be difficult and more time consuming than I'd like.

But every so often, someone I know will have an idea for a project that I feel I can accomplish to the standard I set for myself, and I agree. (They also need to be a cool person!) This particular commission was requested by someone I came to know through the Halloween Folk Art Society and the (now-defunct) folk art show, Halloween and Vine. (It's since been replaced by the All Hallow's Art Fest.)

Look on top! It's my jars!


Of course, I accepted because I'm totally addicted to their products and the proprietor is an awesome lady! She requested three jars with old-school, Shakespearean "labels" on them, and chose the color combination, as well. 

Soap Cauldron makes the very best soaps for both humans and pets, and their hard work over the last few years has resulted in an expansion into a new space! As you can see from the above pictures, the jars turned out great and really fit the space! I'm really satisfied to know they'll be on display in her shop.



 Congratulations to Emma and her crew, and I wish you a long, joyous, and prosperous experience in your new building! Enjoy the jars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.