Sunday, October 16, 2022

You've Got Mail: Hallowe'en Edition

So remember, like, a thousand years ago, when I was on my then-local TV station regarding the DVD which had been released on home haunters?

If you don't, don't worry, because I barely remembered it, and I owned the DVD!

Anyway, I was going through my mail after the postman came the other day, and I pulled out a letter, addressed to my former, married name. Generally speaking, mail addressed to that name comes off someone's old mailing list, and it's a credit card offer or somethin generic like that. But this one was handwritten.

Which, after the shenanigans I was put through, made it even more suspicious. But I didn't recognize the handwriting. So, of course, I opened it.

Guess what? It was fan mail, of all things!


This nice person actually took the time to write a real, live letter to share his love of Hallowe'en and let me know that something I said on the DVD resonated with him! How cool is that?

I assure you I will remain the down-to-earth, humble person I've always been, and not let my fame go to my head!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw it a few weeks ago. It was really fun. What a nice letter to receive!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.