Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Jim Shore Witch

A few months ago, a girlfriend of mine came up from L.A. for a visit. As we were walking along Sutter Street in Old Town Folsom, we came across this store. It's one of those places that sells the country-style tchotchkes that pretty much would never see the light of day in my house. Since we were just having a stroll and chatting, we went in.

It's one of those places that has Christmas decorations for sale year round. (BTW, my local Home Depot has already removed Halloween and put up Christmas. Ick.)

Imagine my surprise when I saw this little beauty. Sorry for the photo quality. It was taken by my friend's cell phone. Love the bats on her cape. If she hadn't been over $100, I would have bought her in a heartbeat.

Perhaps one day, in all my copious amounts of spare time, I'll make one for our roof topper... Maybe I should start the campaign with Mr. ShellHawk now, about how logical the project would be, since there's nothing on the roof right now...

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.