Saturday, September 26, 2009

You wish You Were Me

And this is why... Tonight, after hours of prop building, I will go to Montoliva Vineyard, with my sweetheart at my side. We will sample a new wine, have some pizza, and watch, outdoors, one of the all-time best films: Young Frankenstein.
The temperature at night only drops into the 60s at around 3:00 A.M., and it's been in the 100s off and on for weeks. Tonight should be perfect. Hubby and I have been so busy, it's just been a kiss goodnight and we're asleep, so it'll be nice to have a date night and have some face time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.