Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Drink with the Living Dead

While taking a break from cleaning and organizing, I picked up a sticker that was included in a shipment from Dark Candles: Drink With The Living Dead. I had set it aside so I could explore the site, and I was pleased once I started zipping around, looking at the unusual barware collections.

In my Garage of Doom remodel, I believe I will include a first aid mini-bar, and possibly stock it with some of the glasses from Drink with the Living Dead.

What says "safety" louder than martinis and power tools?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! We are absolutely putting one of these in the shop....got to go work on the design.....like I needed another project LOL! :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.