Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Favorite Urban Legends-ShellHawk: The Hitchhiker

Picture via Scary For Kids
Click on the pic to listen to this urban legend as I first heard it. The second part is a fun trip through Transylvania; I couldn't find just "The Hitchhiker," by itself.

There are a few variations of this story. One involves a group of kids on their way to a dance, as on the Scary for Kids website. The missing coat seems to play in many of them, and a tool to let the characters in the story know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that they have been touched by the dead and have, themselves been in a ghost story that plays over and over again, every night.

You'd think her mother would move away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.