Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catch Up Time!

I'm so past overdue on thank-yous, it's terrible! Here's one thank-you that should have been posted aeons ago!

Months and months ago, Sam Pumpking of the Cult of the Great Pumpkin contacted me for my address, so he could send some schwag. Schwag! How cool! He sent it, I received it, was delighted, and promised to blog about it. I got tied up with life and couldn't get to it.

I'm a bad person. I can't help it. I can only say, "Sam! I'm so sorry!"

Well, I'm doing it now. Better late than never, I guess.

I had no idea he had such cool graphics available, let alone the fun bumper stickers and Pumpkin Cult patch. (I really have to find the perfect jean jacket, now. I have several patches now, needing a home...)
You can head over to his other site, Sinister Visions, to get a gander at the other dark things he makes.

Thanks again, Chad/Sam. Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.