Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grim Grinning Ghosts

I'll be honest. I haven't been to the Haunted Mansion in ages. But... I got a special release CD of the Haunted Mansion attraction, as well as the book on the creation of the Haunted Mansion, and I really want to go see it again. I know, it is an oxymoron to go to the "happiest place on Earth" when there are more screaming, crying children per capita than anywhere else, but, well... Gotta see the Grim Grinning Ghosts in all their glory, right? I found several versions of the song for you...

Here's one version of the original singing busts from the Haunted Mansion. I've posted this before, but I though you might enjoy this if you have a dream of doing any projection for your haunt...

And just a nod to the busts in the new Haunted Mansion movie.


My very favorite version, played on a 1920 pipe organ played in a Roman Catholic Church. What could be better?


2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.