Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vintage Pumpkin

Thanks, Dad, for always carving a pumpkin for us! Sorry if I already posted this. Lately, I've had a bad case of C.R.S. disease. (Can't remember shit!) Must be all the last minute prop things. (Damn lightning machine is busted, too. Grrr.)

He's flying up from L.A. for the party and actually staying overnight, which is a big deal. Since my niece is coming, I've decided to have them carve some pumpkins together. Two of my young minions will be over on Friday to gut the pumpkins and watch Trick 'R' Treat. I'm so excited about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.