As promised, the latest installment of Halloween joy will now commence! For the first time, I'll be giving a hanging jack-o-lantern pot away, and I'll be including my brand new mini-pumpkins (Pictured below, unfired and unfinished) which can be worn as pendants.
So here are the rules and how to enter, boils and ghouls:
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Become a new follower and let me know you became one. Since a few folks did join specifically to get this giveaway going, I'll include folks who have become followers since June 30 if they'll leave me a comment on this post letting me know they're interested.
3. Follow me on Twitter. (Leave a comment to tell me.)
4. "Like" me on Facebook. (Leave a comment to tell me.)
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave me a link so I can check it out.
6. Tweet about this giveaway and let me know you did.
7. Do a status update on Facebook and leave me a link.
8. Two entries for a vlog post! Send me the link...
With each ten comments (only comments telling me you want to win the pot, not any other letting me know you've tweeted, etc.), I will include another item. The first person chosen randomly will win the pot above. The winners will be announced on July 23rd.
Born in the wilds of Los Angeles, The Mistress of Mayhem/ShellHawk was later educated at Miskatonic University, where she double-majored in Home Economics and Spell-Casting/Potions. She is currently enjoying a quiet life with her vulture, Ralph, and her third husband, who seems to have a strong resistance to iocaine powder, unlike the last two. She is thought by many to be nearly human.
All posts, photographs and content (that means everything on this blog, right?) are copyright ShellHawk or ShellHawk's Nest 2008-2012 except where otherwise indicated. Seriously. Don't be a douchebag about this, o.k.?
ShellHawk's Creations-Put This Banner on Your Site!