Here's the official text:
Nightclub Flyers / Flyers
250pcs. Flyers for one winner
4.25" x 5.5", 4" x 6"
14pt Cardstock Gloss, Front Only Printing,
nightclub flyer templates and business flyer templates also available for download
3 Business Days Turnaround, *Free Shipping
Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only
Flyers - http://www.uprinting.com/flyer-printing.htmlThis giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive night club flyers for hosting. For more information about flyers, please visit UPrinting.com.
Nightclub Flyers - http://www.uprinting.com/night-club-flyer-printing.html
Nightclub flyer templates - http://www.uprinting.com/print-templates/nightclub-flyers/
So what are the rules this time? Let's see...
1) Leave a comment telling me you'd like to win these flyers and tell me what you'd use them for.
2) Do a blog post about this giveaway and link back to this post, then leave me a comment with the URL of your post.
3) Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment that you did.
4) Facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment that you did.
5) Become a new follower of this blog and leave a comment that you did. (BTW, becoming a follower and then dropping out after the giveaway is complete just means that the world will know you're a poopy-head, so don't put yourself through that kind of embarrassment, o.k.?)
6) Leave a comment telling me the city from which you're visiting The Nest.
7) In a single sentence, tell us why you love Hallowe'en.
8) Buy anything from my Etsy store and leave a comment----oh, wait, just kidding! You can't get an entry for that! (But you can get some cool stuff! ;oD)
9) If there is another social media thingy you use that you can link back to this contest and blog, go ahead and it will be counted as an entry!
Each comment will count as an entry. Sucking up may help, too. Please don't enter if you've won a UPrinting giveaway in the last six months. Thanks!
Contest ends on Friday, June 24th!
If you have a home or charity haunt that needs more traffic, these flyers would be a great way to get the word out, wouldn't it?
Good luck, everyone!