Friday, June 3, 2011

Get Well, Unkle Pigors!

Eric "Unkle" Pigors suffered a heart attack this week. He was due to attend the Second Annual Haunted Mansion group art show at Halloweentown in Bubank, California, this Saturday, but the doctor gave him the thumbs-down and he won't be able to attend.

If you're in the area, pop by the store. Here's the news from Halloweentown:
Aside from helping Eric out by purchasing his exhibit artwork, you can also participate in a raffle promotion at the opening night event to help him cover his medical bills.
For every Toxictoons print, shirt, book, or mask that you buy at the event you will get a raffle ticket making you eligible to win a $100 Gift certificate for Halloween Town!
The raffle will be held at the end of the event Saturday night, you must be present during the raffle to win.
We will also have a donation jar up front at the register, and you can also drop off any get well cards or any goodies for Eric and we will make sure he gets them!
Thanks for your support!
HALLOWEENTOWN
2921 W. Magnolia Blvd

Burbank, CA 91505
I'm pretty sure that even if you can't make it, you could probably call up the store and order something of his to help him out. You can also head over to the Toxictoons store online and pick something out for yourself.

Get well soon, Eric! We're all glad you made it through!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on Eric. I have been a fan and collector of his art/toys/posters/tshirts for years. I have over 20 of his shirts. I wear one everyday. I am making him a card right now. That poor guy just can't catch a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up. as you said, how wonderful that he's still with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I hope he gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the heads up. So glad he is recovering, the Halloween world would not be the same with out him!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.